Sep 9, 2008

Blessing Day Continued (out of order) Sorry










8 comments:

Kate Call said...

he SO stink'n cute jami!! i love his little outfit.. and your hair is way cute by the way!

Jess and Jen said...

I loved that pic of Porter smiling! He is so cute. He looks so big already. You look like you never had a baby! Cute families!

The Searle Family said...

All I have to say is you look so good for just having a baby!! Porter is so cute. Hope we can see you guys soon!!

Marinda said...

I finally got to the right spot. I didn't have the Hobbs in there. He is so cute in his little suit smiling. I think they all take after me!

CassParelli said...

You found my blog. Hooray because now I found yours! It is so cute! I liked looking at all your pics and reading some of your entries! Porter is such a doll! And I super agree with everyone else, you do NOT look like you just had a baby! You look great!! I love your polka dot dress - so cute!
p.s. can't wait til' this weekend :)

Chelsi said...

Congrats! We still need to see that cute boy! We are going to be in Utah on October 14th for an interview for Gord so we'll try to get together then.

Tara said...

hey hows it going old roomie?? i am so glad i found you on here!! now i can keep up with your growing family!!

Nicole said...

Please update your blog. I don't know if you noticed or not, but in this picture I look a lot like Ellen Degenerous@!