Well, I finally did it. I ventured out with two kids by myself today! This is the first time because I have not been feeling well since the baby was born. I have been on drug after drug, even a yucky IV for a week. I am still feeling like crap but, I am going crazy staying at home. Tylee was ready to get out!!!!!
So....I got in the car and instantly Porter started to scream, he hates the car. I decided to keep going. I pulled over twice to try and calm him down. Jared called and I said what was I thinking, it so much easier to sit at home. I pulled over one more time and then just decided to let him scream. We went and got Tylee's hair cut! She had a great time. She got to sit in a car and watch Dora while Brie cut her hair! When she was all done she got a balloon and sucker. They even had a slide to play on while she waited. We walked around a bit and went to lunch! It was actually great to get out!! Tylee said, that was fun mom!! Her and I used to go somewhere evryday before we had Porter so she gets bored when we stay home all day everyday! Having 2 kids is great but challenging at times.
4 comments:
Cool Ty!!! We need an after picture of your cut!! Don't worry, you're doing great and the only way to get good at it is to do it!! Keep it up.
Yeah Jami you did it! That is such a bummer you don't feel good. I want to see more pics of Porter, he is such a cutie. I can't believe how BIG Tylee is getting. Just wait another year and a half and they will be best friends!
Hello Jami, I dont' mean to be a blog-lerker, but I saw your link and wanted to know what you are up to! Wow - two kids now! They are adorable! You're right, it is so hard to leave the house with a 2 yr. old and a baby! But you have to do it or you will go insane! (At least that's what I have learned!) It does get eaiser with time. Good luck to you and I have so enjoyed looking at your blog. -Janet
Hey Jami! We had such a good time seeing you guys the yesterday. We love your whole entire family. Your kids are adorable. It makes all that worrying last year at this time silly!
Post a Comment