ANNOUNCING.............
OUR BABY BOY HAS ENTERED THE WORLD!!!!!
PORTER FRAYNE HOBBS
WAS BORN JULY 2, 2008 AT 4:21 A.M.
HE CAME IN AT 5LBS 9OZ AND 20 INCHES.
HE IS THE BEST LITTLE BABY. WE ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE HIM IN OUR FAMILY!! TYLEE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM AND HAS A NEW BEST FRIEND! I AM HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE WITH HIM. I THINK JARED LIKES HIM A LITTLE BIT TOO! I CAN'T EXPLAIN THE LOVE THAT I FEEL FOR MY NEW BABY. I AM SO GRATEFUL TO BE A MOM !! STAY TUNED FOR JARED TO POST SOME PICTURES FOR ME!!!
Jul 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congratulations you guys!! Porter is such a cute name:) Yea, he has my same birthday! Can't wait to see some pictures.
I kept checking your blog to see when you would tell us you had him! Congrats! I can't wait to see him. He was tiny!
Yes, we want pictures, but send them to me first :) I can't wait to hold that little bugger. Give him lots of kisses from me and a couple of eye pokes from Nia and a head bonk on the wall from Meg. Love you!!
congratulations!! that is so awesome.. i really can't believe you have 2!! i'm sure you are the cutest mom ever! get some pictures up SOON!!!!
Congrats! We are so happy for the both of you. We need to get your address so we can send your gift down. Send it to our e-mail gordnchels@gmail.com
Congrats Jared and Jami. I can't wait to meet him. I really like the name you chose!
Post a Comment