Happy Fathers Day, DAD!!! I love you !! I am so lucky to have the dad that I have. I really appreciate all that you do for me and my little family. Tylee loves you so much. I am so grateful that she such a wonderful grandpa that loves her so much! I hope you know how important you are. I have been blessed beyond measure from your example and kind deeds. If only we had a few more dads like you, the world would be a perfect place. I love you, DAD!!!
Happy Fathers Day, JAred!! Tylee loves you so much, you are a wonderful dad. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. Thanks for all that you do for us. Tylee adores you and has since the first day that she saw you. She has always been her daddy's girl. I hope you know how much you mean to her!! We love you!!!
Jun 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment