Jan 19, 2008

Life

We have had a fun and eventful last week and a half. Tylee had her first sleep over last weekend with her cousins Meg and Nia. My sister was sick so we brought the girls home and they had a super fun sleep over. They stayed up late eating popcorn and lots of treats. Jared ended up on the couch with two 2 year olds. I don't think he got much sleep. Tylee got sick last Saturday with a cough, fever, and runny nose. After a few sleepless nights and clingy days we decided to go to the doctor. Tylee ended up having pneumonia and an ear infection. We have been giving her antibiotics and she is starting to feel a bit better. I now have a sinus infection so we are going a little crazy with all of the sickness around here. Thanks to my mom and dad who watched Tylee for a little while last night Jared and I were able to get a little break. Jared has been very busy with school and work. He is getting ready for his cold adventure at Badger Creek this week for school. We'll see how he likes sleeping out in the real cold outdoors!! Tylee and I will enjoy our nice warm beds while he braves the Teton valley.

4 comments:

Nan and Aaron said...

Sorry about all the sickness. It's no fun to have a sick child. I hear we shared some fun news on the same day. Jared was so sneaky asking when we want to have a baby, little did I know, you were expecting too! Congrats. Keep the updates coming and check out our blog too. byuva.blogspot

Nan

Heather Palmer said...

Hey Jared and fam, I lost your phone number so I couldn't call you back (my cellphone died). Can you email it to me @ gannonward@hotmail.com. Thanks. Hope all is well for you guys.
Gannon (and fam)

Emily said...

we are having our fair share of 'sicky' around here... ear infections are the pits! congratulations on the news, by the way (ultrasound, I mean).

Emily said...

time to blog! I want to hear about Utah and your family! We miss you!