
Jared and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary last weekend. We took a little romantic getaway to Salt Lake. Thanks to my awesome sister, Nicole and her husband Brett we were able to have our first night without Tylee. We had so much fun laughing and relaxing. We wished it would never end!
2 comments:
How fun!!!! Pat and I can't wait to come out and see you all in a month!! I'd like to do a session in the SL temple while we're there...care to join us? I know a great babysitter..or two. We think you two are so awesome! We're glad you got some alone time together.
Hey girl!! its been forever! it was fun to see your blog and get a little caught up on what you guys have been up to! sounds like your doing great!! your little fam is so cute!! keep in touch! kate
Post a Comment